My pace was WAY slower than I would have liked… but it is better than nothing.
Here is the promised before and after of my face.
After: 155 lbs
… and yes that is David Cook in the before picture.
My #1 motivation for losing weight is fashion!! I can’t wait to wear (and look amazing in) clothes that I love
I never liked spinach until I made an adventurous decision to buy some at the grocery store anyways… and turn them into Oven Baked Spinach Chips.
Now, spinach is my new best veggie friend. It tastes sooo ridiculously good. Let’s start baking!
• Bucket load of spinach leafs. I am talking about handfuls here!
• A bit of extra virgin olive oil, to coat the leaves. You don’t need a lot - for 400 grams of spinach leaves, I used 1 tablespoon of oil.
• Herbs. I used pepper, curry powder, red pepper powder, garlic powder and thyme.
1. Preheat oven at 120°C / 250F,
2. Rinse and dry the spinach leafs,
3. Place spinach in a large bowl, pour in some olive oil to coat the leafs,
4. Add herbs, toss it all around,
5. Place some baking paper on a tray, and lay out the spinach nice and evenly,
6. Pop them in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Keep checking on them until they’re crisp!
I could eat buckets of this stuff. Yum! Enjoy your crispy veggies. :)
OH YEAH!!! I improved in EVERYTHING!!!
keep eating clean and working out ladies, if this girl can lose 70+ lbs, anyone can!!
I had a bad day yesterday in regards to eating. My boyfriend made an extremely cheesy baked ziti and I ate quite a lot of it… and a lot of bread. It was a pretty carb-y day.
Anyway. The scale went up this morning. I know it’s not all about the scale. I am gaining muscle, but it is still discouraging to see.
Today is a new day. Today will be better.
Ugh. I have been doing so well with clean eating lately, but today I just have awful cravings for horrible food.
So far I have been able to resist temptation, but it is miserable.
went to the apple orchard today with my boyfriend and got some really delicious apples, apple butter, and pumpkin butter (only 10 calories each!! yess!)
I love autumn.
If I keep working hard like I am, maybe I will be slim for Halloween and be able to wear a cute costume!!
uuufffffff…. that was rough!
I am still going with insanity! yay! I can’t believe I made it through day 9 (I was never this committed to 30 day shred… It must be because I prefer to look at / listen to Shaun T over Jillian!)
Anyway, the workout today was rough! but I am def getting stronger/fitter/slimmer!